Audio | Transcript | Infographic
- Physical satisfaction is determined by the amount and type of food you’ve eaten.
- Psychological satisfaction is determined by things like your eating environment, your freedom of choice, your perceived portion size, and how the food is presented to you.
- Both types of satisfaction are required in order to stop eating when you’ve had enough.
- Follow along with the guided instructions, either with a single raisin, or something small (like a square of chocolate).
- Try to become aware of the first few bites in your upcoming meals.
- Eating a single raisin