Audio | Transcript | Infographic
The mental aspect of sport and athleticism, especially among amateurs, is often overlooked. Deep down you want to be a badass, but something is holding you back. Maybe:
- you got yourself a gym membership, a training plan and nutritional advice, and yet you’re still not making as much progress as you want;
- you get psyched out, you choke in competition;
- you’ve been playing sport for what feels like forever, but you’re not even sure why you’re doing it anymore;
- you can’t seem to concentrate;
- you have developed a fear. For some reason, you can’t perform a certain skill;
- you feel like giving up.
No matter what stage you’re at, Mental Resilience can help. This FREE 7-week course will help you:
- become motivated again, remember why you’re doing what you’re doing;
- develop focus so you can push that little bit further, consistently hit that extra rep;
- help you get out of your slump and back on track;
- overcome your sport-related fears;
- become mentally strong at competition time.