Audio | Transcript | Infographic
- Flow can’t be achieved every training session, but there are things we can do to help.
- If you’re under-performing, you are experiencing a separation of mind and body.
- By noticing when we are not in the present moment, we can begin to narrow our focus.
- Whenever you are training try to notice unwanted or distracting thoughts, then bring your focus back onto the present moment.
- Start to develop a ritual to help you narrow your focus (something that is short, repeatable and will keep you calm, loose and confident).