Audio | Transcript | Infographic
- Eating what you want, rather than what you think you should, is necessary in order to satisfy you physically, psychologically and emotionally.
- Persevering with this step is the quickest route to hunger-directed eating.
Give yourself permission, trust yourself, and be kind to yourself.
This week, when you feel hungry, I want you to tune into your body and ask yourself these questions:
- What do I really want to eat?
- How will this food make me feel?
- Troubleshooting what your body truly wants