Audio | Transcript | Infographic
- Optimists see good things as: Personal, Permanent, Pervasive.
- Pessimists see good things as: Temporary, Situational, Specific.
- Be careful how you talk to yourself because you are listening.
- Write down any Personal, Permanent and Pervasive, negative thoughts you have been having recently, and translate them into Temporary, Situational, Specific ones.
- With enough time and practice, you will catch yourself doing this and can change them on-the-fly without writing them down.
How have you translated your negative thoughts from temporary, situational and specific into personal, permanent and pervasive? Let me know in the comments.