Audio | Transcript | Infographic
- All high-level athletes visualise in some form.
- Visualisation can help you in many aspects of your life.
- It should be as realistic as possible: engage all of the senses.
- As your inner imagery changes and self-talk changes, your self-belief and motivation will change, too.
- If it helps, write down a list of steps for what you wish to visualise.
- In the beginning, be sure to take slow, deep breaths in order to relax.
- Make your visualisation as specific and as relevant to you as possible.